Teaching at Technische Universität München (TUM)
- Molekülbau und Statistische Thermodynamik, 4 ECTS, 2015, 2016
- Biophysical Chemistry, 3 ECTS, 2016-2019
- Computational Biochemistry Parts I + II , 4 ECTS, 2014-2019
- Quantum Chemistry: Electronic Structure, 2014, 2015, 4 ECTS
- Methods of Molecular Simulations, 4 ECTS 2014, 2015
- Research Practicals in Theoretical/Physical Chemistry, 2013-
- We organized the Winter School in Computational Biochemistry in Helsinki, Finland. The Winter School had ca. 90 participants.
Teaching at University of Helsinki (UH)
Teaching at Department of Chemistry, UH:
- A Short Course in Theoretical Biochemistry, 2009, 3 ECTS. Course description: I arranged a course in Theoretical and Computational Biochemistry at University of Helsinki, as this topic had not been represented in the curriculum of the Department. The course covered topics of classical and quantum mechanical approaches used in biomolecular modeling as well as recent research literature and hands-on computer exercises.
- Dynamik, 2009, 3 ECTS.
- Atomer och molekylers struktur, 2009, 5 ECTS.
- Termodynamik, 2010, 3 ECTS. Course description: “Dynamics”, “Structure of atoms & molecules”, and “Thermodynamics” comprise an introductory undergraduate level course series in physical chemistry, and covered the “Physical chemistry” textbook by Atkins & de Paula.
Teaching at Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, UH:
- Introduktion till kemi för biologer, 2006-2008, 5 ECTS. Course description: “Introduktion till kemi för biologer” (Introduction to Chemistry for biologist) is an introductory course in general chemistry arranged for first year students of biology. The course covers topics such as formation of chemical bonds, chemical dynamics and thermodynamics, acid/base reactions, and organic chemistry. The course is based on Zumdahl’s “General Chemistry” and Atkins’ “Chemistry”. The course covered lectures and exercises.